If its wrong to eat potatoes every day…. I don’t want to be right.
Ibought my husband an air fryer for Father’s Day because the best gift is the kind that I also benefit from. Am I right? Anyway, I had been hearing for a while how great air fryers are so I had to get one. BEST DECISION I EVER MADE. Hubby gave me crap for buying a gift for him that is mostly for me, but that was before he tried my air fryer French fries and now…. He understands.
I am cooking everything in the air fryer. The other day, I bought an Italian Ciabatta sandwich from the grocery store deli section. Just a shitty grocery store premade sandwich… nothing special, right? WRONG! I took the lettuce off because warm lettuce – eww. Then, I put it in the air fryer for 4 minutes. I took it out, put on some mayo and Italian dressing and HOLY CANNOLI. It tasted exactly like the Italian Ciabatta from Green Mill.
The air fryer possibilities are endless! I don’t know if I will ever use the microwave again! Just kidding… I will. But, I may never cook a potato in the oven ever again.
Air Fryer Breakfast Potatoes
- 2lbs of red potatoes (about 8 small red potatoes)
- 2 tbs Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- ½ tsp Chili Powder
- Peel the potatoes (I’m sorry – I know it is SUCH a pain to peel small potatoes), wash and dry.
- Cut into roughly ½ inch wedges.
- Preheat the Air Fryer (470 for 3 minutes)
- Place the potatoes in a mixing bowl and add olive oil and seasonings, mix it all together to evenly coat the potatoes.
- Place in the air fryer for 25 minutes at 370.
- Pause the air fryer and shake the potatoes at 15 minutes and 5 minutes.
Turn it into a meal by topping the potatoes with two over easy eggs and some sausages or bacon. If you want to get real crazy… put some cheese on top! Then, get ready to enjoy the crispiest most delicious potatoes you will ever taste in your darn life and good luck trying now to eat all 4 portions yourself.